Trekking works out your body as much as it does your brain. A simple one hour of mountain trekking can burn over 800 calories, but it depends on the level of the inclination and weight of the pack you are carrying. If you opt for mountain trekking, weight loss results are better. No doubt you will burn calories, but altitude plays a vital role in losing weight.
Trekking in the mountains regularly decreases blood pressure as well as cholesterol. And it reduces the risk of heart diseases, diabetes as well as strokes. Similarly, trekking in the down hills is more effective than trekking up in the hills and it is because it removes blood sugars and improves glucose tolerance.
Researchers have proved that,
- Trekking goes beyond cardiovascular health and it also helps the cancer patients recover.
- Long distance trekking fights against various diseases, especially cancer.
- Improves the antioxidant capacity
- Brings mental peace
- Inspire people with depression to lead an active lifestyle.
Being away from your daily lives and connecting yourself with nature and yourself can bring peace. Are you interested in trekking and wish to see the world from the top of the mountain? It’s quite easy to trek in the mountains with the following tips.
- Moving around the rocks can be very much more tiring than you imagine. So, start with fewer miles and slowly build up to longer treks.
- Be prepared to face anything. Carry snacks. Sunscreen, a small first aid kit, etc along with you while trekking.
- Take someone with you who know the area and can guide you properly. Do not trek alone.
So, enjoy a wonderful trekking in the mountains with www.russelltours.com and feel happy.